brayden & kaylie denny

brayden & kaylie denny

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WE'RE BACK!

Now that we are back to reality, I am not liking it! Brayden is out of town all week AND all next week for work! I am dying here. I have to keep busy so I don't get to lonely.  So I figured it was a great time to catch up on my Blog.  Because I have been kind of neglecting it.  So here it goes...

Brayden and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City LDS temple October 7, 2009!! They day could not have been more perfect! 

Here are a few engagement photos!



Bridals!


6 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous in all those pictures! I'm so sad that I couldn't make it to your reception. I'm glad I could see all the cute pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are soo cute!! I am sad I missed your reception Brock and I both had dang colds!! Me you and Kierst need to do dinner sometime and play!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaylie~ I love all your pictures! they are just adorable! and your dress is way pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaylie, I am SO sorry we missed your wedding! You look beautiful in your pics though! I love the long vail, and everything! Those are definitely good choices! I loved having a long vail! Hope your day was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kaylie! I am in love with your pictures! You two look amazing! Im so happy for you two! Stay busy while he's gone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on getting married :) it has been forever!! hope life is going well!

    ReplyDelete