brayden & kaylie denny

brayden & kaylie denny

Saturday, November 6, 2010

.....i am a slacker....

Well, i am back! It has not been quite 8 months, but it sure has been a long time! Thanks Katie for making me come back!!

Here is a few highlights on our past 11 months! Well pretty much a lot.  For Valentines Bradyen and I spent the whole day just the two of us, which doesn't happen very often living with his parents.  We stayed the night at the Grand America in Salt Lake and just loved being together!!

March, April, and May were pretty uneventful. 

I took June and July off of school and spent most of my days at Cherry Hill, following my mom around, reading, and hanging out at Bear Lake.  We spent almost every weekend at Bear Lake, and it was a great opportunity for us to get away. 

August, and September also went by with out much excitement.  Although we did spend every moment of those months looking for a house to buy.  We offered on many, but non worked out.  I know the Lord has a bigger plan then what I can see or understand right now.

October went by so fast. I can't hardly remember what happened.  On the 7th it was our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! I can't believe how fast time has gone!! Bradyen and I re-in acted our first date!! It was so cute of him!! Then we spent the night in a hotel to get away.  He is so sweet to me!! Halloween was a blast!  I did have to go to school that day, but we got to dress up!! I dressed up as my instructor Mo, and it was hilarious! Then that night Brayd and I dressed up as Juno and Bleeker! Although most people didn't get it because they haven't seen the movie, we got a big kick out of it!!

November (present time).  November 1st......the day I look forward to all year!! Birthdays are a big deal to me, it is the only day that your entire world can revolve around you!! Who doesn't love that?? November 1st was my birthday....and boy was I spoiled!!  I had the day off of school, but unfortunately Brayden had to work.  But he didn't leave me empty handed!!  He set up a  minute pedicure at Sego Lilly Spa.  He said I needed to relax! Which I agree these past few months have been emotionally draining!! It was just what I needed! (he knows me to well) Then my mom took me shopping!!! Which is my favorite thing to do next to being with Brayden)  She bought some clothes and shoes!! It was so fun to spend some time with her.  Then that night when Brayden got home from work he took me out to eat at the Olive Garden (which is my guilty pleasure favorite restaurant)! I swear we must have eaten 100 bread sticks and  bowls of salad that we didn't have any room for our main course!! So we brought it home!! Then we went over to my parents house for some cake and ice cream and presents! It was fun.  Both of my grandma's came over and all of my sisters and my brother in law Brett! I got basically everything I wanted!! The clothes from my parents, a scarf from Kandis and Ayrion, a adorable apron from Andra and Brett, and $ from my grandparents.  Then Brayden spoiled me!! Perfume (viva la juicy....LOVE it), a purse, head phones, the cutest watch EVER, a ticket to Lady A, and new clothes!! Man,I love that boy!! Well that is all I have for now! Thanks for reading...I WILL update next week......Remind me Katie!!! haha

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! :) :) you just can't get this kind of an update from Facebook. :) I will be anxiously awaiting your next weeks post. lol

    ReplyDelete