brayden & kaylie denny

brayden & kaylie denny

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

JAZZ VS. HEAT

Friday was "LOVE BRAYDEN MORE DAY". We each have 1 day out of the year where we do something extra special for the other one. March 2 is Brayden's day. Lucky guy!
For those of you who didn't know, Brayden has been sick all weekend. He came home early from work on Thursday, and didn't work on Friday. Luckily, he was feeling up to go to the NON REFUNDABLE Jazz vs. Heat game. haha. He was sure a trooper.
We invited our good friends the Chantrey's to come with us. They are so much fun to double date with! unfortunately she is a little camera shy. :)
For those of you who didn't watch the game, it was seriously AMAZING! And that is saying a lot because I don't normally like a basketball game until the 4th quarter. As a back story, the Miami Heat were ranked 2nd in the nation, and our Utah Jazz....well let's just say they were ranked a little lower.
The Jazz sure brought their A game though! They were playing AMAZINGLY! I was intrigued the WHOLE game! The game ended Miami 98 and Jazz 99!! SWEET GAME!!

Brayd and I in our Jazz gear!! GO JAZZ!

We were defiantly in the nose bleed section...

Tyler and Jessie....I don't know why she is camera shy, she is BEAUTIFUL!

All in all it was a pretty great LOVE BRAYDEN MORE DAY!! He is the best blessing in my life!
 Love you babe!

3 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of "love more day". Very special tradition. You guys look cute all 'jazzed' up. :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I am so glad that you posted something. I do check often hopeful that one day you would post something. And here you are. I am so excited!! My blog is www.mandiandrodrigosanchez.blogspot.com. Do any of your sisters have blogs?

    ReplyDelete