brayden & kaylie denny

brayden & kaylie denny

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

OcTObER iN a FLaSH ~





Here are some of the fun things we did our first month of marriage!!


we moved my sister out....Brayden under her bed


Brayden's cousin Matt before he left for japan


Ayrion's soccer game


me....freezing

what a cutie

she was so good! she scored two goals

our date night....we LOVE wingers

Frightmares!




i LOVE to watch the dancers

3-D haunted house


in line for the bat

tese glasses are so popular...but we don't look that great in them

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLIE!!

Brayden made me breakfast

if you tilt your head to the right....yes. i over flowed my sink

we took my sister Ayrion to disney on ice, and i couldn't tell who liked it more.  Brayden or Ayrion

sadly my camera died after my first picture

That is our update.  Check back for more....i promise it will be sooner then later!

No comments:

Post a Comment