brayden & kaylie denny

brayden & kaylie denny

Thursday, December 17, 2009

What I have been missing out on....



Monday mornings go as they always do, I woke up late. There is something about Monday's that make it exceptionally hard to wake up and get out of bed. So as I was running around like a crazy person, i grabbed my lunch out of the fridge, ran out to my car, and made it to work just 1 minute late. Shockingly!

When lunch rolled around I pulled out my sack lunch which consisted of a clementine, turkey sandwich, juice box, and carrots. Same lunch I packed Brayden. I ate my clementine, most of my carrots and was headed to eat the sandwich. I took my first bite and it tasted a little odd....so I opened it up and it had mustard on it. For those who don't know....i have NEVER liked mustard. NEVER. But I was so hungry I didn't care at that point. So I ate the sandwich anyways....and after I had finished I realized that I really liked it!

I then realized that i have been going 22 years with out mustard! I couldn't believe it! How could have I over looked the tangy goodness of this simple sandwich delight?! So i made a promise to myself to never let a sandwich go dry with out mustard.

Things have changed around our house now...every morning I make TWO sandwiches with mustard. Not just one!

MUSTARD: noun.:/ tangy, yummy-ness. Completion of a sandwich!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to happiness! haha mustard is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is funniest story of my life. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KAYLIE! Oh my gosh, I just discovered your blog! I didn't even know you had gotten married-Congratulations! You guys look like you have a lot of fun together. By the way your bridal pictures are absolutely gorgeous! My blog is private, but I'd love to send you an invite. Just send me an email to heather.passey@aggiemail.usu.edu and I'll have your email address and can send you one! Then we can keep in touch! :)

    ReplyDelete